- Deposit & Cancellation Policy
When time allows, we ask that a check be sent. A valid credit card will be needed confirm the reservation immediately and is a guarantee for the reservation. Certain rules apply to holidays, special events, and group reservations.
Due to the inn's limited number of rooms, cancellations of all confirmed reservations must be made 30 days (45 days - holidays/special events) for any portion of your stay or the entire booking is due and payable.
Any refund is subject to ability to re-fill the reservation, less a $25 charge and or any/all credit card fees. (We will do our best to rebook the reservation for you)
Our policy is intended to be fair to our guests, yet prevent the devastating loss of income to our business. We are a small exclusive Inn and our location is such that we do not have a large volume of traffic past our B&B and cottages. Once we reserve a cottage or room for you, we remove it from the market, refusing all other requests.
If you have work or health concerns it may be best to book close enough to the date or perhaps consider purchasing Travel Guard insurance.
- Guests are responsible for payment of all nights reserved
Regardless of actual arrival or departure date, guests are responsible for payment of all nights reserved. When there is not time to send payment, full payment is due upon arrival. Please check your written confirmation carefully for correct dates and room information.
- Rates are subject to change without notice
- Special policy applies to group reservations
- The Cottages (Loft, Meadowlark, Arbor & River birch) come with a continental breakfast located in the room. Enjoy delicious large and fluffy muffins, rich yogurt, fresh fruit, orange juice, milk, cereal, coffee and tea in the mornings at your leisure.
- The Ivy and the Master Suite bed and breakfast rooms come with a full breakfast. Only the guests in these 2 rooms come into the main kitchen for a full, sit-down breakfast. We serve breakfast for these 2 rooms at 9 am. It is important to let us know whether or not you will be joining us.
Because our guests come here for a quiet, peaceful and tranquil setting, we do our best to provide that atmosphere. In an effort to preserve the serene environment our guests have come to expect, we cannot accommodate children.
Due to allergies of some guests, we cannot accommodate smoking.
Because our guests come here for a quiet, peaceful and tranquil setting, we do our best to provide that atmosphere. In an effort to preserve the serene environment our guests have come to expect and due to allergies of some guests, we cannot accommodate animals.